How do I send video to my coach for evaluation?
- Using your smartphone – Download Coach’s Eye app from the apple app store or Google play. Yes the app costs $4.99 on the app store but it is the best way. Coach’s eye is the best technology on the market and this app is a tremendous value. (You do not need to purchase any additional memberships from Coach’s Eye you just need the app).
- Open the Coach’s Eye app and take a short video of your softball player. For hitters take video of 1 swing from the side view and for pitching one pitch from the side view.
- After taking the video click done.
- Click on your video and in the upper right of the screen you will see 3 dots – press them.
- Click – Share
- Click – Share Video
- Click – Email (*Important make sure you put client name in the email header*)
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org and send
One of our instructors will evaluate your video and send you your video link within 2 business days.
If you do not want to use the “Coaches Eye” app.
- Using your smart phone – take a short video of your softball player. For hitters take video of 1 swing from the side view and for pitching one pitch from the side view.
- Find your video in share by email to email@example.com (*Important make sure you put client name in the email header*)
If you have any questions – contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Is it better to take video in a game or practice?
You can do either just make sure the player stays centered in the frame and take the video from the recommended angle.
2. Should the phone be held vertical or horizontal
It does not matter but vertical is preferred.